[Ccb_gsr_listserv] In-person grad student Center for Conservation Biology meeting

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Thu May 12 08:00:00 PDT 2022

Hi everyone!

Before we head into the summer, we would like to have an in-person meeting
for the graduate students of the Center for Conservation Biology. CCB will
provide pizza and beverages at the meeting. If you are interested in
attending, please fill out this form
<https://www.when2meet.com/?15645951-cS89a>with your availability by next
Thursday, May 19th.

We will mainly be discussing leadership as well as our goals as we move
into the next academic year, which currently include increasing membership
and initiating a research project. That said, we look forward to hearing
anything that folks would like to discuss. Thanks, all- hope to see you
soon!

Best,
Annika
--