[Ccb_gsr_listserv] CCB grad student meeting- winter 2022

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 14 08:00:00 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

Friendly reminder that we are having our first graduate student CCB meeting
of 2022 this afternoon (January 14th) at 4pm. An agenda is available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wnQWf87ScH6iIrXk-N87fXE22OP5TJBN8kGjiRAECn0/edit?usp=sharing-
please feel free to add/expand as you see fit. The Zoom link is here:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/91841053769?pwd=OHhtVDI1a0F6cU9GcnpJNFN0aFA0dz09.

Thanks, all!

Best,
Annika