[Ccb_gsr_listserv] CCB grad student meeting- winter 2022

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 10 09:00:00 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

It looks like this Friday, January 14th at 4pm works the best for most
people for our winter 2022 Center for Conservation Biology grad student
meeting. Here is a Zoom link:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/91841053769?pwd=OHhtVDI1a0F6cU9GcnpJNFN0aFA0dz09. I
will send a schedule and a reminder the day of.

Thanks, all! Hope you had a great weekend.

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu
arosepe at gmail.com