[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Society for Ecological Restoration chapter at UCR - first meeting Nov. 2nd

Meg Kargul mkarg001 at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 25 13:55:24 PDT 2021

Are you interested in making a difference in the environment? Want to learn
about careers in restoration ecology? Join your local *Society for
Ecological Restoration* chapter at UCR!

Please join us for our 1st Fall Welcome meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 2nd at 5
PM! Undergraduate & Graduate students from all majors welcome.

Our first volunteer event is a Fall Tree Planting in Eastside Riverside on
Saturday, November 6th.

Please see the attached flyers for more details about the club and the
upcoming tree planting events.

Thanks,
Meg

Meg Kargul
PhD Candidate
Larios Lab - Dept. Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California - Riverside