[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Sign up to lead a SEEDS R'night

Elijah Hall ehall006 at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 22 12:52:36 PDT 2021

Hi all,

SEEDS is hoping to have regular R'night meetings and are looking for grad
student teachers. If you're interested in teaching some R code, please sign
up using this google doc link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jc3vTSUNg_M3051-EiwqZ6oXiPaYJPBYWh698dRNa_s/edit?usp=sharing>
.

I'm leading the first R'night tonight as an intro to R from 5-6 SSC MPR 2.
I think you can pitch any topic you want to them, so if you use interesting
code or analyses I think the students will be interested.

All the best,
Elijah

--
Elijah Hall