[Ccb_gsr_listserv] Fwd: My group is hiring!

Loralee Larios loralee at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 21 15:52:01 PDT 2021

Hi All,

The San Francisco Estuary Institute-Aquatic Science Center (SFEI) is hiring
multiple positions. They are hiring 4 positions ranging in expertise from
ecology to landscape architecture, design, and urban planning (and a
background in urban ecology is not required).

Please share within your departments and to recent graduates.

Best,
Loralee