[Ccb_gsr_listserv] CCB Winter 2021 meeting

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 18 08:59:18 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the CCB meeting at 2 PM this
afternoon! Here's the zoom link again:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96490481154?pwd=alY5UHpldlo3VkNLNzNPbnJGVEhnQT09
Passcode: 114821

And here is the agenda:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mzvPSVt1M-S9uMlOEI1Fd-IlIa01V_ZKENK2KYkc_p8/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to add any items you'd like to discuss. Hope you've all
had a nice weekend!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu