[Ccb_gsr_listserv] CCB Winter 2021 meeting

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 11 11:05:25 PST 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for filling out that poll! Looks like next Monday (Jan 18) at 2 PM
will work for everyone. Here is a zoom link:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96490481154?pwd=alY5UHpldlo3VkNLNzNPbnJGVEhnQT09

Meeting ID: 964 9048 1154
Passcode: 114821

I'll send a reminder and agenda the day of, but we'll be discussing
EcoSlam, progress with SEEDS, and research projects. I look forward to
seeing you there!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu