[Ccb_gsr_listserv] SEEDS career panel with graduate students

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Sun Nov 22 11:20:54 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

It looks like next Thursday, December 3rd at 3 PM works the best for
everyone. I will send more information shortly, but in the meantime please
feel free to tell any interested undergraduates- they can add their email
to the SEEDS list serve here: https://forms.gle/Aikk85o23nqMuCi29

I'll email everyone who filled out the form with additional information,
but if you didn't fill out the *whenisgood* and are interested in being on
the panel please let me know. Thanks, all!

Best,
Annika

arose012 at ucr.edu
arosepe at gmail.com