[Ccb_gsr_listserv] SEEDS career panel with graduate students

Annika Rose-Person arose012 at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 18 09:57:06 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

In a couple of weeks, we are going to have a career panel for SEEDS
students where graduate students can share their experiences and answer
questions about applying for internships, jobs, and graduate school. After
the panel, we will help SEEDS students workshop their CVs/resumes or job
applications. If you are interested in being on the panel, please fill out
this whenisgood with your availability by the end of the week:
http://whenisgood.net/eb2ymbn <https://whenisgood.net/eb2ymbn>

Additionally, if you have any career-related resources (such as job boards)
that you think may be helpful for SEEDS students, we would love to share
them at the career panel. Thanks, all!

Best,
Annika
--