[Ccb_faculty] Fw: American Penstemon Society grant opportunity

Debbie Brown debbie.brown at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:13:53 PST 2022

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dorothy E. Tuthill <DTuthill at uwyo.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 4, 2022 8:59 AM
To: Dorothy E. Tuthill <DTuthill at uwyo.edu>
Subject: American Penstemon Society grant opportunity

Good morning,

The American Penstemon Society is pleased to announce the 2022 Special Projects Grant Program. We are seeking applications for projects or research that promote understanding and appreciation of Penstemons. Our program includes an additional call for graduate student research. Details can be found on the attached flier. Please distribute this call to your colleagues, friends and students.

Thank you.

Dorothy Tuthill

APS Special Projects Chair

Dorothy E. Tuthill, PhD