[CaTEACH-SMI] CHANGES to...CBEST/CSET Registration Fee Reimbursement Program

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 19 12:25:50 PST 2008

Dear SMI Participants and Supporters:

The 2008-09 State budget resulted in funding cuts throughout the UC
system.  As we anticipate  challenges that these cuts create, the SMI
program has re-examined its budgetary priorities in the face of
limited resources.

Continuing our commitment to prepare STEM students for careers in
science and mathematics education is paramount; as such, we hope to
continue the CBEST/CSET Registration Fee Reimbursement
Program.  However, the eligibility requirements for opportunity have
been slightly modified.  To view these policy changes, which are
effective immediately, please visit
<http://smi.ucr.edu/participants/testreimbursements.html>http://smi.ucr.edu/participants/testreimbursements.html.

If you have any questions, please contact the SMI Resource Center at
<mailto:smi at ucr.edu>smi at ucr.edu.

Best wishes,
Professor Bradley Hyman  and Leslie Bushong

Leslie Bushong
Director, California Teach-Science/Mathematics Initiative (CaTEACH-SMI)
1104 Pierce Hall
University of California, Riverside
voice: (951) 827-4970
fax: (951) 827-4971