[CaTEACH-SMI] CaTEACH-SMI in the News

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 4 15:24:25 PST 2008

Dear SMI Participants and Supporters,

The latest edition of "Our University," a newsletter from the
University of California President for the Community, includes an
article about California Teach-Science Mathematics
Initiative.  Included in the feature of this article are two UCR SMI
student participants, Kayla Bui and Kristen Simester.  To read this
article, please access
http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/18869.

Thank you for your continued participation in and support of UCR's
SMI.  We truly appreciate your partnership.

Best wishes,
The SMI Team

Leslie Bushong
Director, California Teach-Science/Mathematics Initiative (CaTEACH-SMI)
1104 Pierce Hall
University of California, Riverside
voice: (951) 827-4970
fax: (951) 827-4971