[CaTEACH-SMI] CBEST & CSET Exam Reimbursement Program

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 11 13:42:48 PDT 2008

Dear SMI Participants:

Based on SMI students' needs and feedback, we are pleased to announce
the continuation of the CBEST and CSET Exam Reimbursement
Program.  To ensure student success while preserving SMI's limited
resources, modifications were made to this reimbursement program's
policies and procedures.  For details about how you can benefit from
this SMI resource program, please visit
http://smi.ucr.edu/participantstudents/testreimbursements.html.

As a reminder, the SMI Resource Center contains a library of study
guides and references to help you prepare for the CSET and CBEST
exams.  Please visit us at 1104 Pierce Hall to access our testing
resources.  We are open during the summer!

Best wishes,
Leslie Bushong

Leslie Bushong
Director, California Teach-Science/Mathematics Initiative (CaTEACH-SMI)
1104 Pierce Hall
University of California, Riverside
voice: (951) 827-4970
fax: (951) 827-4971