[CaTEACH-SMI] 2008-2009 CBEST & CSET Exam Dates

Leslie Bushong leslie.bushong at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 6 15:44:21 PDT 2008

CBEST and CSET exam dates for 2008-2009

CBEST Exam Dates:
8/9/08
10/4/08
12/6/08
2/7/09
4/18/09
6/13/09
For CBEST registration information and deadlines, please visit
http://www.cbest.nesinc.com/

CSET Exam Dates:
9/13/08
11/1/08
1/10/09
3/14/09
5/16/09
7/18/09
For CSET registration information and deadlines, please
visit  http://www.cset.nesinc.com/

EXAM RESOURCES:
SMI Resource Center has built a library of study guides and
references to help you prepare for the CSET and CBEST exams.  Please
visit us at 1104 Pierce Hall to access our testing resources.  We are
open during the summer!

The SMI Resource Center continues to develop and strengthen
partnerships to enhance services to prepare you for the CBEST and
CSET Exams.  Announcements of new services will be made via SMI's
listserv -- please be sure your SMI listserv subscription is up-to-date.

Leslie Bushong
Director, California Teach-Science/Mathematics Initiative (CaTEACH-SMI)
1104 Pierce Hall
University of California, Riverside
voice: (951) 827-4970
fax: (951) 827-4971