[CAFÉ] Fwd: Hiring an Academic Coordinator (50%FTE)

Deborah Pagliaccia deborahp at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 28 13:42:39 PDT 2020

Job opportunity!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elia Scudiero <elia.scudiero at ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 12:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: Hiring an Academic Coordinator (50%FTE)
To: Deborah Pagliaccia <deborahp at ucr.edu>

Deborah,
see email below that I originally sent to the wrong Deborah!
Ciao!
Elia

From: Elia Scudiero <elia.scudiero at ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 12:25 PM
Subject: Hiring an Academic Coordinator (50%FTE)
To: Deborah A Terao <deborah.terao at ucr.edu>, Norman Ellstrand <
ellstrand at ucr.edu>

Hi! Could you share this with the CAFE list?

Dr. Elia Scudiero’s Digital Agronomy Lab (
> https://sites.google.com/site/scudieroe/) at the Environmental Sciences
> Department of the University of California Riverside invites highly
> enthusiastic candidates to apply for a part-time (50% Full-Time Equivalent
> equal to 20 hours/week) appointment as an Academic Coordinator in
> Agricultural Data Sciences. The successful candidate will assist Dr. Elia
> Scudiero in the coordination, data management, and outreach for the
> research activities for the project “Artificial Intelligence for
> Sustainable Water, Nutrient, Salinity, and Pest Management in the Western
> US”
> LINK: https://aprecruit.ucr.edu/JPF01345

*This may be of interest to recent graduates or other people already
working on campus but not currently holding a full-time appointment?*

Thanks!
Elia

*Elia Scudiero, Ph.D. *| Assistant Research Agronomist
UC Riverside, Environmental Sciences | USDA-ARS, U.S. Salinity Laboratory
450 W. Big Springs Rd., Riverside, CA, 92507, USA | phone: +1 951 369 4847

--
Deborah Pagliaccia, Ph.D.
Professional Researcher, Department of  Microbiology and Plant Pathology

California Citrus Nursery Society <http://ccns.info/> CCNS Executive
Director