[Bpspis] Sunil Raju Second Visit

Daniel Koenig dkoenig at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 22 15:39:08 PST 2024

Dear All,
Our top candidate from the Climate Resilience search, Dr. Sunil Raju, will be visiting next week on Monday and Tuesday. The visit is on short notice because he already has an offer and we want to see if we can put together a competitive offer. I would appreciate it if you could sign up to meet with him here <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1brJv7L0LBFynkYgYzNqHdAy_K1u9aYFT/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110422156315573205147&rtpof=true&sd=true> to help us recruit him to UCR!
Best,
Dan