[Bpsfaculty] Fw: SoCal 2024

Bernadette Gilbert bernadette.gilbert at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 23 12:11:23 PST 2024

Dear Faculty,

Based on the latest email, Dr. Yunde has secured a venue for our SoCal Meeting at UCSD.   It is scheduled for Friday, September 27, 2024.

Please let me know if this date DOES NOT WORK for you.  Please send me an email by this Friday, January 26 by 5 pm.

Thank you,

Bernadette Gilbert, M.S.

Financial Operations Manager

Institute of Integrative Genome Biology

Phone:  951-827-2152

bernadette.gilbert at ucr.edu

[cid:975c5440-761e-4705-baae-6a08b7256d6f]