[Bpsfaculty] First Friday at 4 - coming up next week Feb 3!

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 25 13:05:18 PST 2023

Hi All,

Just a quick note to mark you calendars for our first event of 2023 (in January the retreat social hour took its place). Dry January will be over and you can enjoy a beverage and a chat with your colleagues. We hope to see you at the Barn on Friday, Fe3b 3 at 4pm.

Sent on behalf of the Faculty Engagement Committee

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155