[Bpsfaculty] Meet with seminar speaker Jason Gardiner, January 18?

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 12 14:18:16 PST 2023

Hello All,

I am pleased to host Dr. Jason Gardiner for our next BPSC250 seminar speaker (W, Jan 18th). He has several opening meeting time slots during his in-person visit. Jason is a post doc/project scientist in Steve Jacobsen’s lab at UCLA who will soon be starting his own lab at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. The title of his talk is “Uncovering the Regulatory Mechanisms In Plants: Insights into how plants make developmental decisions and the targeted manipulation of epigenetic memory”.

Please use the link below to sign up for meeting time and encourage your students and/or postdocs to take part in the lunch with Jason.

Please sign up using the link below.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mjK-IXWmCtzuJ_nR-I2sks77vmkIegW8vHHA7bKX_tk/edit?usp=sharing

Many thanks,
Jaimie

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155