[Bpsfaculty] Meet with BPSC 250 speaker Dr. Michael Prigge - Jan 11

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 5 06:19:37 PST 2023

Hi All,

I am pleased to host our first seminar speaker of 2023 - Dr. Michael Prigge from UCSD. There are still a few time slots if you would like to meet with him during his visit or join us for dinner. Please encourage your students or postdocs to sign up for lunch with Dr. Prigge if they are interesting in all things auxin. Sign up using this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VagBTLuqeXIWCArKw3LyMCUveGV-vNtygPqiTKP7M8E/edit?usp=sharing

Otherwise we will see you in the Genomics auditorium for his seminar entitled: Dissecting the auxin signaling pathway using forward genetics … again”.

Jaimie

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155