[Bpsfaculty] Social hour hosts needed for Winter and Spring

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 4 13:12:49 PST 2023

Happy New Year Everyone!

We are set to resume our (mostly) in-person 250 seminar series next week with a really great speaker list (see previous email), including many of our postdoctoral scholars! I hope that you will consider hosting one of the social events that follows all in-person seminars. This is a great way to get to chat with the speakers and get to know your colleagues. Hosting is very easy and your participation makes the event great. Please sign up below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TUWhCa_tn0iJF8-82ZVyY-KYBsXM00cwglMQv6hOIWE/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,
Sent on behalf of the Faculty Engagement Committee

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155