[Bpsfaculty] Admin Offices Closing Early - Wednesday, Dec 13th

April M Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 11 10:39:03 PST 2023

Administration Offices Alert

Good Morning,

The Botany and Plant Sciences Administration Offices will be closing at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, December 13th so the staff can participate in their Holiday Dinner party.  Our receiving room will remain open during this time, to ensure all packages are received and available for pick up.  Please plan accordingly.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA2C1D.ED3A36E0]

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106