[Bpsfaculty] FW: Survey for our BPSC social - input needed!

Jackelyn R Quinonez jackelyn.quinonez at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 11 10:21:56 PST 2023

Hi All,

As we have finished with one quarter of having the BPSC social BEFORE the seminar, instead of after it, as we have done in the past, we would like your feedback.

We would appreciate your honest and anonymous feedback on the BPSC social and really want to get a sense of what you like or don’t like about the BPSC social. Please use the link to provide your feedback. We will use the results of this survey to plan and organize these socials for Winter and Spring quarter!

https://forms.gle/XQMPQqroVcuV1ErF6

Thank you for your time and input,

Jaimie, Dawn, and Dave
(Faculty Engagement Committee)

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Associate Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155