[Bpsfaculty] Courtney Leisner

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 7 09:23:12 PST 2022

Greetings all,
I am writing to share the email from Courtney, given that some of you were very interested in her research program and found an overlap with the needs of our department.

Be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521