[Bpsfaculty] Adam Jozwiak

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 3 16:28:16 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,
A brief note to inform you that our metabolomics candidate, Adam Jozwiak from Weizmann Institute in Israel, will be visiting the campus (Dec. 4th-11th).

I would be grateful if you could take an hour from your busy schedule to meet with him.

The link to the google Doc will help to schedule your meeting with him.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z4Lncs5I2nd-1WWdk9aQCoEHpYwnwyJ2Q85VnQ1bj38/edit?usp=sharing

I appreciate your input and your efforts in making this recruitment a successful one.

Be powerful and thanks

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370;  Fax: (951) 827-5155