[Bphystudent] Advancement Spring/Summer 2022

Fidel Rivas fidelr at exch.ucr.edu
Fri May 13 10:15:09 PDT 2022

Dear BPHY Graduate Students,

The Spring Quarter is in full swing, and now is a good time to check your Degree Audit to ensure you are on track to your degree.

Are you planning to advance to candidacy this Spring or Summer Quarter 2022? If yes, please let me know the proposed date so I can get it on the calendar.

PhD Advancement to Candidacy: Please check with me to review the procedures and steps to nominate your qualifying exam committees. All degree requirements need to be completed before you will be able to advance. Below is a link with additional information: Regulations and Procedures | Graduate Division (ucr.edu)<https://graduate.ucr.edu/regulations-and-procedures#doctoral>

If you have questions or need help with any specific situation, please use the link below to see my availability and schedule a zoom or in-person meeting.

Schedule a meeting: https://doodle.com/mm/fidelrivas/fidel-rivas-bookable-calendar

Thank you,

Fidel Rivas
Student Services Advisor
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
fidelr at ucr.edu<mailto:fidelr at ucr.edu> | (951) 827-5688
Plant Biology (PLBL), Environmental Toxicology (ENTX) & BioPhysics (BPHY)
https://doodle.com/mm/fidelrivas/fidel-rivas-bookable-calendar
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D866B2.54E78320]