[Bphystudent] GradQuant/GradSuccess is hosting Dr. Chuck Huber from Stata

Fidel Rivas fidelr at exch.ucr.edu
Wed May 11 09:01:59 PDT 2022

BPHY Graduate Students,

GradQuant is hosting Dr. Chuck Huber from StataCorp on Friday, May 20th for a four-part, in-person workshop series on using Stata for statistical analysis. Workshops are one hour and will be at 10am, 11am, 1pm, and 2pm.

This is a free event for your graduate students, staff, and faculty. We would like to invite all in your department who use Stata or are interested in any of the workshop topics to register and attend. Seating is limited.

Workshop topics and their times are indicated on the attached flyer. All workshops will be held in Life Sciences (LFSC) 1425. Light refreshments will be served.

We would like your help in getting the word out about Dr. Huber's workshops, so feel free to forward the flyer to all who you think would be interested.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jason Y. H. Chou
GradQuant & Graduate Student Resource Center Coordinator

Graduate Division, UC Riverside
Life Sciences, 1425; https://gsrc.ucr.edu
University Office Building, 116; https://gradquant.ucr.edu