[Bphystudent] TA Application open for Spring 2022

Kathy Redd kathy.redd at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 18 07:38:37 PST 2022

Dear Graduate Students,

Spring 2022 TA applications for courses in the life sciences (BCH, BIOL, BPSC, CBNS, ENTM, MCBL) is re-opened!

If you already applied, you do not need to take any action, we are just anticipating additional TA need.  We encourage all graduate students who would like to TA in Spring 2022 to apply now, including MS and non-CNAS majors.

Please logon to http://taonline.ucr.edu to submit your application as soon as possible!

If you have any trouble with the application or have questions, please let me know right away and I will be happy to help.

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center