[Bphystudent] FW: UCR Graduate Community: Summer 2021 - Apply to Graduate

Antonio Knox antonio.knox at ucr.edu
Thu May 13 10:55:15 PDT 2021

Dear Graduate Students,

If you are planning to graduate this summer, please be sure to complete your application to graduate (see email below for directions) and check your Degree Works for any discrepancies so we can get them resolved. If you have any questions and/or questions feel free to let me know.

Antonio Knox, B.S.
Student Services Advisor 2
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Environmental Toxicology, Biophysics, and Neuroscience Graduate Programs
1140 Batchelor Hall
951 827-6746

antonio.knox at ucr.edu<mailto:antonio.knox at ucr.edu>