[Bphystudent] FW: TA Application for Fall 2021 open

Kathy Redd kathy.redd at ucr.edu
Wed May 12 07:52:06 PDT 2021

Dear All,

This is a reminder that the TA Application for Fall 2021 closes this Friday, 5/14 at11:59pm.  Students who are late in their academic career may need help changing their exit date in order to apply.  If you have not tried logging in yet and intend to apply, please do so today so that we can make sure you are eligible before the deadline.

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center