[Bphystudent] Fee Payment Deadline and Registration

Antonio Knox antonio.knox at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 22 10:47:59 PDT 2021

Dear Graduate Students,

The late fee penalty deadline for spring registration is March 29th, so I wanted to take the time to reach out to you as a reminder to make sure you are register for twelve units for the quarter. Registering for classes will trigger your tuition and fees to be processed and helps you to not have any issues when the deadline approaches. So, if you are not registered for at least twelve units at this time, please be sure to do immediately and reach out to me if you have any issues. Also, please check your accounts for any holds that has to be resolved as they may prevent you from registering for classes or in the future.

Thank you,

Antonio Knox, B.S.
Student Services Advisor 2
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Environmental Toxicology, Biophysics, and Neuroscience Graduate Programs
1140 Batchelor Hall
951 827-6746

antonio.knox at ucr.edu<mailto:antonio.knox at ucr.edu>