[Bphystudent] Late Fee Payment Deadline - January 4th

Antonio Knox antonio.knox at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 23 16:51:48 PST 2020

Dear Graduate Students,

There are plenty of students whose fees still have not posted and the majority are related to registration issues. If you are not registered for at least 12 units your tuition and fees will not disburse for payment, so please make sure that you are registered for at least 12 units so you will not incur a late fee penalty. Once you adjust your units to get to the 12 unit minimum requirement, the system takes 24 hours to update and your fees to post. If this doesn't resolve the issue please let me know so the matter can be investigated.

January 4th is the start of the quarter and the first day back from the winter break and it is the fee payment deadline as well. Any issues will not be able to be resolved on this day and you will incur a late fee payment, therefore I urge you to check your accounts to ensure fees have been posted beforehand.

Thank you,

Antonio Knox, B.S.
Student Services Advisor 2
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Environmental Toxicology, Biophysics, and Neuroscience Graduate Programs
1140 Batchelor Hall
951 827-6746

antonio.knox at ucr.edu<mailto:antonio.knox at ucr.edu>