[Bphystudent] FW: Registration Reports Winter 2021 - 12/9/20

Antonio Knox antonio.knox at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 9 13:30:13 PST 2020

Dear Graduate Students,

If you are beyond your 5th year of study please let me know me if your PI will be supporting you for the upcoming winter quarter so that your charts can be updated. The fee payment deadline is January 4th, so we have until that time to get your fee remissions paid so that you do not incur a late fee. I have updated everyone’s charts who have been awarded a TA for the winter quarter, and I have updated the charts of those whose PI informed me they will be supporting them for the year prior to the start of the fall quarter.

Also, anyone who has any holds on their records should let me know as well since you will not be able to register for class with the hold on your record. Your fees will not post if you are not registered for at least 12 units, therefore, be sure to adjust your research units to get to the requisite 12 unit requirement.

Students who have not advanced to candidacy should be registering for the full 6 unit allotment of 297 research units and supplementing the remainder of units with their 299 research course. Any first year students who are rotating and cannot find a research course with the faculty member they are rotating with can reach out to me so that the course can be created.

Lastly, please be sure to check your account balances, if you have any discrepancies please let me know so that we can get them resolved before the fee payment deadline approaches.

Thank you,

Antonio Knox, B.S.
Student Services Advisor 2
CNAS Graduate Student Affairs Center
Environmental Toxicology, Biophysics, and Neuroscience Graduate Programs
1140 Batchelor Hall
951 827-6746

antonio.knox at ucr.edu<mailto:antonio.knox at ucr.edu>