[Bphyfaculty] FW: TA Application open for Spring 2022

Kathy Redd kathy.redd at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 7 16:26:55 PST 2021

Dear Life Sciences Faculty,

The message below just went out to life sciences majors.  Major Professors can begin approving TA applications as soon as they are submitted and will have until December 22 to complete approvals before the campus closure.  We are still experiencing shortages in TA applications so if you have students in other majors or MS students, please encourage them to apply.

Thank you,

Kathy

Kathy Redd, Director
Enrollment Management Center for CNAS