[Botanystaff] Topics from Staff Meeting 9/8/20

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 8 11:04:47 PDT 2020

Good Morning,

Attached are the items that we discussed in today’s meeting and listed below is the link on the Flu Q&A for you all to view.

https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/coronavirus/frequently-asked-questions-for-employees-about-the-2020-21-uc-influenza-vaccination-order.html

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  Thank you.  😊

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D685CF.DCA9AC40]

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106