[Botanypostdoc] BPSC DEI Seminar Speaker- VISIT - Dr. Jose R. Dinneny

Loralee Larios loralee at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 28 14:29:30 PDT 2023

Hi All,

Thank you to those who have already signed up. We have two more time slots
available. Please take a look at the schedule and sign up to meet with Dr.
Dinneny. This is a great opportunity to talk about science, career advice,
academia, or just about how cool plants are! If you're nervous about
signing up - sign up with a friend.

Cheers,
Loralee