[Botanypostdoc] 2021 Summer session Instructors for BPSC 11, BPSC 21 & BPSC 104

Jennifer E Reising jennifer.reising at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 15 16:21:20 PST 2021

Dear Faculty, Postdoc & Graduate Students,

It's time to schedule courses for Summer 2021.  We are seeking Primary Instructors for the following BPSC courses that will be offered, please let me know if you are interested in the Primary Instructor position by 1/29/21.

  *   BPSC-011 - Plants and Human Affairs   June 21- July 24
  *   BPSC 021 - California's Cornucopia: Food from the Field to the Table  July 26- Aug 28

  *   BPSC 104- Foundations of Plant Biology (with labs)   June 21- July 24

If you have a Postdoc or senior graduate student you would like to recommend, please have them complete an application on the following link by 1/29/21 by 5:00pm.

https://botanyforms.wufoo.com/forms/z5c5g0g0gnmmbm/

The Selection Committee will have recommendations by the beginning of March 2021.

 Sincerely,

Thomas Eulgem
Vice Chair, BPSC