[Botanygraduatestudents] Today's BPSC seminar is canceled

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 15 13:51:05 PDT 2023

Hi All,

Unfortunately, Dr. Muroyama has become ill during this visit and so we need to cancel his seminar this afternoon.

As he is so close we will reschedule his visit in the near future and hopefully you will be able to attend that future seminar.

Jaimie

Jaimie M. Van Norman, Ph.D. ▪ Assistant Professor ▪ Center for Plant Cell Biology ▪ Department of Botany & Plant Sciences ▪ University of California, Riverside ▪ 4202A Genomics ▪ Lab: (951) 827-2133, Office: (951) 827-2134 ▪ FAX: (951) 827-5155