[Botanygraduatestudents] CSA Student Seed Tour October 27th in Salinas/Gilroy Area

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 9 13:53:04 PDT 2022

Please see email below!

--
Mariella J. Valdivia
Administrative Officer, Botany & Plant Sciences
2118 Batchelor Hall
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521-0124

Phone: (951)827-4619
Fax: (951)827-4437

We are working remotely for the duration of the campus closure.  I am working regular business hours and will respond to e-mails as quickly as possible.

[/Users/mariella/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1609128519]

Danelle Seymour, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside