[Botanygraduatestudents] Corteva New Frontiers Scholars opportunity: Sept 15 deadline

Mariella J Valdivia mariella.valdivia at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 9 10:37:32 PDT 2022

Dear Corteva Symposia Series Organizers, Faculty and Friends,
I wanted to make you aware of the this opportunity to participate in our upcoming conference, New Frontiers: Targeted Solutions for Sustainable Agriculture.  Below is the announcement, but we are looking for students and postdocs who would like to attend the conference at our expense and present research related to sustainable agriculture.  You can also attend the free webinar broadcast of the event on October 11 and 13.  Selected New Frontiers scholars from North America will be invited to participate in person, in either Johnston, IA or Indianapolis, IN, but international scholars would be invited to present their research virtually.  The deadline for NF Scholar applications in September 15, so please share this e-mail and/or the announcement below with anyone you think might be interested and feel free to reach out with any questions.

Sincerely,
Jason

Jason Rauscher, PhD
Academic Relations Manager
R&D Operations, Academic Engagement

[cid:183231fae214cff311]

8325 NW 62nd Avenue, PO Box 7062, Johnston, IA 50131
T: +1 515-535-2883 | M: +1 515-204-7226 | E: jason.rauscher at corteva.com<mailto:jason.rauscher at corteva.com>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/corteva> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/> | www.corteva.com<http://www.corteva.com/>

[text and logo along with a picture of a person]
Are you a student or postdoc doing research that will provide solutions for more sustainable agriculture in the future? Corteva Agriscience R&D invites you to participate in our upcoming New Frontiers: Targeted Solutions for Sustainable Agriculture, October 11-13, 2022. You can apply to participate in this free conference as a webinar attendee, or present your research in person as a New Frontiers Scholar. For more details, check out our information and application page at:

https://forms.office.com/r/AC1vQJuZQ2

The deadline for New Frontiers Scholars application is Sept 15; for webinar registration Oct 5. Come join us!

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be Privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail,in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties. Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean https://www.corteva.com/email-disclaimer.html