[Biomed_students_phd] Welcome to the 5th Annual Ultimate Biomed Retreat!

Pica Preston Pica.Preston at medsch.ucr.edu
Thu Oct 6 15:31:01 PDT 2022

Greetings all,

Thank you for registering for the 5th Annual Ultimate Biomed Retreat! Join us Friday, October 7th as we kick-off our back to-in-person retreat after 2 years of virtual fun. The retreat will be held at the Genomics Auditorium. The agenda is attached for your reference.

We have an amazing speaker line-up and interactive program with poster presentations planned just for you!

  *   Welcome to the Retreat w/ special honor given to Dr. Christian Lytle
  *   Wellness & Connection Session w/ inspirational, educational, and uplifting talks from RUHS-Public Health, LGBT Resource Center, and SOM Student Support & Wellness
  *   Poster Viewings and Resources from our Campus Community Partners during the lunch hour
  *   Professional Development Session w/ talks from Office of Technology Partnerships and Centers for Healthy Communities, and Career Panel Q&A
  *   Scientific Session w/ lightning talks from our BMSC Community Labs
  *   In-Person Reception w/ Poster Presentations