[Biomed_students_phd] Call for DYP/GRMP/HSI fellowship application

Sika Zheng sika.zheng at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 10 14:02:59 PST 2020

Dear Biomed students and faculty,

This is a call for DYP (Dissertation Year Program), GRMP (Graduate Research Mentorship Program) and HSI fellowship applications. I am attaching the fillable application forms, which includes information on requirements.

Nominations to Graduate Division are due Jan 31, 2021. Please send applications to me (cc Hermila) by Jan 15 so the review committee have time to review applications and put forward nominations.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Sika Zheng, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences
Office: 1-951-827-7670
Lab: 1-951-827-4525
Fax: 1-951-579-4118
Email: sikaz at ucr.edu<mailto:sikaz at ucr.edu>