[Biomed_postdocs] Holiday Food Drive Supporting Feeding America - Riverside and San Bernardino

Elyza Do Elyza.Do at medsch.ucr.edu
Mon Nov 13 06:50:01 PST 2023

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well! The Biomedical Sciences Graduate Student Association is proud to be supporting our local Feeding America chapter this holiday season. Feeding America is the nation's largest hunger-relief organizations, providing a network of food banks, food pantries, and community-based organizations intended to provide food and support to underserved communities.

Please consider donating unexpired, non-perishable food and pantry items to any one of the following drop-off locations. We will accept personal and/or menstrual care items, as well. Virtual donations made through Venmo (@Elyza-Do [Last 4 Digits: 4]) will be used to purchase donation items on your behalf.

Drop-Off Locations

  *   Genomics Building 1st Floor Lobby
  *   Multidisciplinary Research Building (MRB) 1st Floor Lobby
  *   School of Medicine Education II 1st Floor Lobby
  *   School of Medicine Research Building (SOMRB) 1st Floor Lobby

All donations will be accepted until Wednesday, November 22. For more information on Feeding America or ways to contribute, please visit https://www.feedingamerica.org/our-work. If you would be interested in being a part of this year's donation drop-off on November 22, 2023, please contact Elyza Do (elyza.do at email.ucr.edu).

Thank you for supporting our local community.

Sincerely,

Biomedical Sciences Graduate Student Association

--

Elyza A. Do (she/her)
Biomedical Sciences Ph.D. Student | Ansel Hsiao Lab
elyza.do at email.ucr.edu | elyza.do at medsch.ucr.edu