[Biomed_postdocs] BMSC Game Night

biomedsci biomedsci at medsch.ucr.edu
Tue Nov 7 14:59:27 PST 2023

On behalf of the Biomedical Sciences Graduate Student Association

Greetings BMSC Community,

I hope this email finds you well! As a gentle reminder, the Division of Biomedical Sciences and the Biomedical Sciences Graduate Student Association are excited to announce our first Game Night on Wednesday, November 15, from 4:00-7:00PM in SOM Education II Room 105.
As we continue our planning efforts, we kindly request that you complete the following interest form. This interest form will allow the planning committee to gauge participation and to better cater to food allergies and/or dietary restrictions.
Interest Form: https://forms.gle/kmQZVg8mDeZsHADh8<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/kmQZVg8mDeZsHADh8__;!!OLyWHuc!UiV_bY6LRPZv_AKlNkC2PuM0ASnyHDYpsOXBVq3ptn72IIRJ8xqC9NZWCtL-acU0Vy5mIAJogpLBBa_JzhzmCFY1AYd82Q$>

We are excited to gather for an evening of food, games, and other activities, including prizes and photo booth opportunities. This event is open to all members within the Division of Biomedical Sciences, and we encourage you to extend this invitation to others in your network. Please join us and better connect with our community!
Please contact Angelina Lam (alam034 at ucr.edu<mailto:alam034 at ucr.edu>) for any further questions and/or concerns.
We hope to see you all there!
Thank you,
The Division of Biomedical Sciences