[Biomed_all] Deadline today: Reminder to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination booster

biomedsci biomedsci at medsch.ucr.edu
Fri Feb 25 08:43:08 PST 2022

Sent on behalf of Dr. Monica Carson

Dear Biomed Colleagues,

This is a friendly but urgent reminder.

Please note that today is the deadline to upload your verification of proof of Covid 19 vaccination including a booster shot or to have an approved exemption from UC on record in the UC system.

Please see earlier communication from campus below.  In brief, I highlight that you need to submit your verification via a unique link sent to you from mychart (see details below).  Using the link sent to your UCR email, you must set up a mychart account and verify your vaccinations.  I note this process does take several minutes. In my case, I also had to manually upload information about my third vaccination (using info from my vaccination card) and a photo of my CDC covid19 vaccination card.

If you have already completed these steps, wonderful! If not, it is essential that you do so today. UCR will be sending notices of non-compliance for those who haven’t done so.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any problems completing any of these steps, please contact  COVID19 at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:COVID19 at medsch.ucr.edu>.

Monica Carson

Begin forwarded message: