[Biomed_all] Final day to register your talk! 10th Annual Southern California Eukaryotic Pathogen Symposium 10.21.20

Maribel Macrum Maribel.Macrum at medsch.ucr.edu
Mon Oct 12 22:01:20 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Final day to register your talk presentation!!! Please submit your talk abstract by Monday - October 12th @ 11:59pm (PST).<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1LJIhP6fTHv3yfj>

Unfortunately, we are still experiencing issues with the SCEP registration form as it is not allowing
abstract info to be added to the form. Please register for the symposium and indicate you are registering for a talk. On the registration form for abstract info put n/a, and email your talk abstract to pica.preston at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:pica.preston at medsch.ucr.edu>.

And don't forget to enter our image contest for a chance to be featured on the 10th Annual SCEP symposium abstract booklet.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon and very excited to welcome everyone to the 10th year of SCEP on Wednesday, Oct. 21st!!!

For questions, please email pica.preston at medsch.ucr.edu<mailto:pica.preston at medsch.ucr.edu>

Zoom link to follow!

All the best,
The SCEP committee