[Bhoccupants] Fwd: 950464 UCR BHLR | Emergency Lighting

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 20 11:24:50 PST 2024

Hi all,

One more construction update — campus will test the emergency lighting in hallways tomorrow at 5 am.  Only hallway/lobby lighting will be impacted.

patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu