[Bhoccupants] Fwd: 950464 UCR BHLR | Fume Hood Certification

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 20 11:20:25 PST 2024

Hi everyone,
The contractor will start fume hood certification tomorrow.  They need access to all fume hoods, for ~ 4 hours each.

If you are currently occupying a lab with a fume hood, and have any restrictions to when they can access please let me know so that we can coordinate.  If I don’t hear from you, the contractor will access as they have availability.

Thanks, patty

Patricia Springer
Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

pspringer at ucr.edu<mailto:pspringer at ucr.edu>
bpschair at ucr.edu