[Bhoccupants] Batchelor Hall Renovation - Cold Room Space

April Meinzer april.meinzer at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 25 16:34:58 PST 2022

Good afternoon,

As we are in the planning stages for the Batchelor Hall Renovation, we are surveying our cold room usage.  If you are using cold rooms, we will need the following info:

  *   Which cold room are you using?
  *   How much space do you need?
  *   What is the frequency you will need access to the cold room?

If you could please email me at april.meinzer at ucr.edu<mailto:april.meinzer at ucr.edu> with your cold room information this will allow us to plan more efficiently for the renovation with the contractor.

Any assistance you can provide with this information is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

[cid:image002.png at 01D82A65.A108ED90]

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106